Team Building at Time to Escape Atlanta
Time to Escape Atlanta – Best Escape Rooms for Corporate Events and Team Building Activities
Team building – at an Escape Room : At Time to Escape we have designed our experience rooms to challenge as well as entertain our guests. Teams will work together, pushing past the ordinary and mundane, and accomplish challenges together. The escape room experience is a memorable experience that leaves a lasting impression long after the event.
What Makes Time to Escape Unique?
- Escape rooms make for a fun, engaging and memorable experience for your team.
- We have the largest escape room in the Atlanta area in our Al Capone’s speakeasy room – with a 14 person limit.
- We have innovations in our rooms, like an in-room actor playing a character in the Speakeasy, ambient sound and effects in all rooms.
- All of our rooms are highly immersive, with high quality set decoration, immersive sound, engaging puzzles, and secrets and surprises.
- We have a partnership with a next door restaurant called Pour Kitchen and Bar (more information below), where they provide our clients with meeting and event space, and a full food and beverage menu. Working with Pour Kitchen, our event planners can provide a full range of services for your event.
- We can accommodate groups of approximately 100.
- Our upscale location: we have nine restaurants within a block, we have free valet parking in the evenings (ample day-time parking as well), and we are very accessible by 400, 85, 285.
- We have on-site event space that has tables and chairs, this event space is provided for free for an hour to our clients.
Problem solving skills will be tested as the team attempts to work together and complete the challenge in less than 60 minutes!
The team will build cohesiveness as they are challenged and succeed on intermediary steps toward the overall goal.
The way to succeed is to to manage possible conflicts and resolve them. Then move on towards the goal.
Meeting and Event Space
We work with the fine restaurant next-door, Pour Kitchen and Bar, to host larger team building and other events. Pour Kitchen has event space for up to 100, a full selection of food, wine and a full bar. Pour Kitchen has crafted a custom menu (two options – $15/person and $23/person, including tax and tip) for Time to Escape Corporate Clients. Please inquire with us on options to pair food and beverages with the escape room experience.
We do have on-site meeting space for up to 35 persons.
Team Building Packages and Pricing
We have designed our team building packages and are exclusively for our corporate clients. Extra services are available – see the additional services section below.
- 1 hour PRIVATE escape room experience(s)
- Event planning with our full time planner
- 1 hour free onsite meeting room access
- Coffee – if ordered ahead of time
- 1 bottle of water
- Free self daytime self park and free evening valet parking
- $15/person and $23/person menu options at Pour Kitchen
- Catering food and beverages onsite
- Accredited team building facilitation
- Meeting space – onsite – after first free hour $50/hour
8-10 People $260
11-13 People $350
14-17 People $450
18-22 People $580
23-28 People $740
29-35 People $930
36-43 People $1150
44-53 People $1410
54-65 People $1730
66-79 People $2110
80-96 People $2560
97-116 People $3100
Amenities, Local Area
We are located in the Brookhaven neighborhood in Atlanta on Dresden Drive, in the Village Brookhaven development. There are nine restaurants within easy walking distance.
Catering into our on-site meeting space is available from
- Verde Taco
- Kaleidoscope bistro and pub
- J. Christopher’s (48 hour notice required, breakfast and lunch only)
Restaurants: In addition to the restaurants listed above that cater, other restaurants within walking distance include: The One Sushi, Pour Kitchen and Bar, The Beer Growler, Haven, Valenza, and Vero Pizzeria.
See what people are saying about Team Building at Time to Escape:
“Great for corporate team building!”
“Daniel and staff were great with our large group! If you’re doing a corporate event or party, you can get catering from one of 4 restaurants and the staff will go pick it up for you and set it up while you’re in the room. They even offered to run to the store and grab us drinks.
They’re new and looking to create more rooms, but our team had a lot of fun in the ones they had. Only 1 of our 3 groups was able to escape in time :)”
“Great team-building experience!”
“We decided to try Time to Escape as a team-building experience at work. I talked to the owner and was able to arrange for us to come in on a weekday at lunchtime. The owner was responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with.
Six of us arrived for and were warmly greeted at the Escape Room, and then we were introduced to our King Tut experience. We had a great time working together to solve clues. Challenging but really fun! We figured it out just in the nick of time”
“Great Team Building Event”
“The owner (Dan) was very helpful with planning and booking the event and Eric did a great job hosting. Everyone enjoyed and I would recommend.”